In this role, you will be responsible for efficiently packing orders, ensuring the correct items and quantities are being shipped, and using a hand-held device to scan garment bar codes ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Separate orders into groups or singles;
- Perform visual inspection verifying garments match items ordered on packing list, also checking for matching logos and hemming;
- Scan bar codes on packing list;
- Scan bar codes on each garment, 100% scan. Repeat process for group orders;
- Communicate issues to the Shipping Manager in a timely manner;
- Make boxes/bags and pack order after scanning, including all paperwork. Apply shipping label;
- Unload bins from hand-trucks;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned;
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required;
- Basic Computer Skills Required;
- Ability to effectively communicate with team and other departments;
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30-40lbs without assistance; infrequently must lift boxes up to 60lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail