To assist the Warehouse Manager in assuring the reliability of inventory figures, review receiving/AQL documents and work with the manufacturing department to audit quality of incoming garments.
* Audit Tyndale manufactured garments for conformance to AQL quality standards including (but not limited to) workmanship and sizing.
* Record measurements as directed.
* Review and inspect "seconds" received from our manufacturing facilities. Convert if possible any to first quality and inform manufacturing department on type of seconds - manufacturing, material flaws, etc.
* Assist other departments (warehouse, shipping) as needed and perform other duties and projects as assigned.
* High School diploma required
* Minimum of 3 months experience working with garments (preferred).
* Familiarity of MAS 500 and a warehouse management system (WMS) is a plus.
* Excellent attention to detail and prior experience as a quality auditor is a plus.
* Ability to read and record accurate measurements to 1/8".
* Must be able to spend long periods of time standing and also lifting cartons of garments up to 40 lbs.